Mike J. Sukup, JD
Mike is a graduate of Kansas State University (B.A. 2007) and University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (J.D., 2010). He focuses his practice on estate planning, elder law, and business planning. Prior to moving to Columbia, Mike practiced in estate planning in the Kansas City area. In order to best serve his clients, Mike believes that is important to have open lines of communication to ensure that the client is left confident in their knowledge and understanding of the issue at hand.
When not working, Mike enjoys fishing and spending time with friends and family.
- Estate Planning including Trusts, Wills, Non-Probate Transfers, Durable Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Directives and Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care (Living Wills)
- Business Organization, Entity Formation & Planning
- Business Mergers, Acquisitions & Sales
- Probate-Decedent Estates, Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Real Estate Transactions (Buying & Selling)
- Commercial & Residential Lease Agreements
- Elder Law
- Business Succession Planning
- Non-Profit Corporations
- Kansas State University: 2007 – B.A.
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law: 2010 – Juris Doctorate
- Admitted to practice law in Missouri in 2010
- The Missouri Bar